Recipe by pink cook
Here is another delicious and healthy dessert to enjoy with family and friends.
Top Review by Chicagoland Chef du Jour
Such a refreshing light & easy dessert. The flavor combination is amazing. I didn't go "Lite" with my parfaits. used whole milk and a bit of lemon zest into the pudding and Cool Whip with real cream. Depending on the size of parfait glass, you will get 4 generous servings or 6 medium sized servings, which was just right. You can stretch your servings by folding in more Cool Whip. Thanks for sharing this fabulous recipe Pinkie!
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant lemon pudding mix
- 1 1⁄2 cups 2% low-fat milk
- 1 cup Cool Whip Lite, frozen and thawed
- 12 gingersnap cookies, coarsely crushed (about 1 cup)
- 2 cups fresh raspberries (or mix with strawberries and blueberries)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium bowl, add lemon pudding mix to 1-1/2 cups milk and beat with wire whisk until pudding is dissolved. Then fold Cool Whip cream into prepared lemon pudding.
- In 4 to 6 individual serving glasses, spoon a layer of the pudding mixture; sprinkle lightly with cookie crumbs and a layer of raspberries, or strawberries and blueberries combined.
- Repeat layers one more time, ending with the pudding. Cover and refrigerate for about 30 minutes.
- Garnish with mint sprigs and some berries, if like.