Prep 8 hrs
Cook 10 mins
This light molded fruit terrine is great with low fat yogurt on the side! This recipe published in Diabetes Forecast Magazine and Splenda.
- 2 cups light white grape juice, divided
- 2 (1/4 ounce) envelopes unflavored gelatin
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, quartered
- 2 cups fresh raspberries
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- Pour 1/2 cup of the grape juice into a medium bowl, and sprinkle the gelatin over the juice. Let stand 5 minutes to soften.
- Place 1/2 cup of the remaining grape juice in a small saucepan and heat to boiling. Pour over the gelatin mixture, and stir until the gelatin dissolves. Stir in the remaining 1 cup grape juice juice.
- Place the strawberries, raspberries, and blueberries in an 8X4-inch loaf pan. Pour the juice mixture over the berries. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Run a thin-bladed knife around the edge of the terrine and invert onto a serving platter.
- Cut into slices using a serrated knife and serve in a dessert plate.
- Nutrition information: 1 Fruit, Calories 63 Sodium 23 mg Total Carbohydrate 14 g Dietary Fiber 4 g Sugars 9 g Protein 2 g.