Recipe by Karen=^..^=
This is a great pasta salad with cheese tortellini and sweet basil. Plan ahead, because it should chill for a couple hours to allow flavors to blend.
- 1 lb uncooked dry cheese-filled egg tortellini
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil or 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil (or 2 tsp dried basil)
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1 medium carrot, peeled and sliced on the diagonal
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook tortellini as directed on package.
- Drain and rinse with cold water.
- Mix remaining ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Add tortellini and toss until well combined.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours.
- Toss again before serving with additional parmesan cheese.