1/1 Photo of Fresh Basil Tortellini Salad
This is a great pasta salad with cheese tortellini and sweet basil. Plan ahead, because it should chill for a couple hours to allow flavors to blend.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb uncooked dry cheese-filled egg tortellini
- 1/3 cup olive oil or 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil (or 2 tsp dried basil)
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1 medium carrot, peeled and sliced on the diagonal
- 1Cook tortellini as directed on package.
- 2Drain and rinse with cold water.
- 3Mix remaining ingredients in a medium bowl.
- 4Add tortellini and toss until well combined.
- 5Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours.
- 6Toss again before serving with additional parmesan cheese.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fresh Basil Tortellini Salad
Serving Size: 1 (112 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 356.5
- Calories from Fat 159
- Total Fat 17.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 32.5 mg
- Sodium 488.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 10.7 g