Recipe by mailbelle
Found this recipe from Pillsbury using biscuits to make use of my abundance of fresh basil. I could eat these every day!
Top Review by Teri
.These are very good. I have made them several times ( from the PillsburyÂ® site). For a change I have added black olives, mushrooms or very thinly sliced onion. And always use fresh shredded cheese.
- 2 refrigerated buttermilk biscuits, uncooked
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil leaves
- 2 tablespoons shredded parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350°F Spray cookie sheet with cooking spray. Press or roll each biscuit to 4-inch round and place on cookie sheet 3 inches apart.
- Brush tops of biscuits with olive oil. Sprinkle with garlic, basil and cheese.
- Bake 12-17 minutes or until edges are golden brown.