Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
These are very forgiving. Experiment with all kinds of fillings and flavorings.
- 4 large fresh flour tortillas
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- Cavenders All Purpose Greek Seasoning
- your favorite seasoning salt
- 1 bunch fresh basil leaf
- 2 fresh ripe tomatoes
- 1 head romaine lettuce or 1 head spinach
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- green onion, thinly sliced
- Soften the cream cheese with a bit of milk or sour cream. Spread evenly all over the tortilla.
- Lightly sprinkle with Cavender's Greek Seasoning or seasoning salt of your choice.
- Tear basil leaves and spread in a row across the cream cheese.Slice the tomatoes and spread in a row like the basil.
- Tear the lettuce or spinach, and make into a row on cream cheese.
- Sprinkle the red or green onions over the layers.
- Roll up in jelly-roll style, very tightly. Wrap tightly in plastic wrap, and refrigerate at least 6 hours or overnight.
- Unwrap the plastic, and slice the rolls into pinwheels of desired size.
- The number of rolls will depend on how many people. I would allow at least 4 slices per person.