1/2 Photos of Fresh Basil Pesto
This recipe is good any time of year. It can be refrigerated for up to 3 weeks or frozen.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine basil and garlic in food processor and blend into a fine paste.
- 2Add pine nuts and cheese. Process until smooth.
- 3With machine running, pour olive oil into feed tube in slow, steady stream and mix until smooth and creamy.
- 4Transfer pesto into container. Cover surface of pesto with olive oil.
- 5Seal with a tight fitting lid.
- 6Refrigerate up to 3 weeks or freeze.
- 7Stir oil into pesto before serving.
Browse Our Top High Calcium Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All High Calcium Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fresh Basil Pesto
Serving Size: 1 (47 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 260.1
- Calories from Fat 238
- Total Fat 26.5 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 8.2 mg
- Sodium 144.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 5.1 g