Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Serve with an assortment of fresh veggies. Crisp celery and zucchini or carrot sticks, broccoli florets and small button mushrooms.
- 1 cup 2% fat cottage cheese
- 1⁄4 cup fresh basil, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, crushed and chopped
- 2 tablespoons lowfat parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper
- In a blender or food processorr combine cottage cheese, basil,garlic, Parmesan cheese, salt and pepper.
- Process for 1 to 2 minutes, stopping machine and scraping down side of container one or twice.
- Place dip into small dish.