Recipe by Kimke
Fresh tasting marinade for fish, chicken or veggies.
Top Review by Mirj
This made my grilled salmon sing! To tell you the truth, I didn't measure anything, so I probably had twice as much basil and twice as much balsamic vinegar, but it was a great combination. I had some salmon fillets sitting in this stuff for about an hour, then tossed them on the grill. This is a good recipe for Somersizers, and makes a piece of protein taste wonderful!
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh basil leaves
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon minced green onion
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper