Fresh Baked Salmon With Lemon and Mint
- Take the cut salmon and put it in a dish, place aside.
- Zest all the lemons and cut up half of the mint,.
- Add the mint, lemon zest, and vegetable oil to salmon, juice 2 of the the lemons and also add it to the fish.
- Turn over the salmon in the dish, cover let fish sit in fridge for 2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350°F, take cover off fish, put fish in oven,cook for 40 minute take out of oven. cut lemon into wedges, put fish on plate, garnish plate with lemons and some mint. enjoy!