This recipe tastes fresh and succulent, plus is very healthy.
Make and share this Fresh Baked Fish Spritz recipe from Food.com.
- 680.38-907.18 g salmon fillets or 680.38-907.18 g tuna fillets
- 118.29-177.44 ml oil-based mayonnaise (canola or any oil based mayo with the flavor you like)
- 14.79-44.37 ml minced onion (depends if you like alot of onion when you are cooking)
- 2.46 ml mustard powder
- 2.46 ml marjoram
- 14.79 ml lemon juice
- fresh ground pepper, for taste
- paprika (optional)
- diced tomato, add after dish has baked (optional)
- Place fish in oiled baking dish.
- Mix remaining ingredients, except paprika, and spread over fish.
- Bake at 475 degrees for 17-20 minutes, depending on the thickness of the fish, until browned.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
- Add diced tomatoes (optional).