This recipe tastes fresh and succulent, plus is very healthy.
Make and share this Fresh Baked Fish Spritz recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2-2 lbs salmon fillets or 1 1⁄2-2 lbs tuna fillets
- 1⁄2-3⁄4 cup oil-based mayonnaise (canola or any oil based mayo with the flavor you like)
- 1 -3 tablespoon minced onion (depends if you like alot of onion when you are cooking)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon mustard powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon marjoram
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- fresh ground pepper, for taste
- paprika (optional)
- diced tomato, add after dish has baked (optional)
- Place fish in oiled baking dish.
- Mix remaining ingredients, except paprika, and spread over fish.
- Bake at 475 degrees for 17-20 minutes, depending on the thickness of the fish, until browned.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
- Add diced tomatoes (optional).
very very good.
Awesome tuna! I made the sauce in the morning and chilled it to let the flavors blend. My whole family raved about it. I wanted to add the diced tomatoes, but it looked so good coming out of the oven that I forgot about it! Next time I make this (and there will be a next time) I will remember the tomatoes. Thanx for the recipe.
I cooked this the other night and it is absolutely divine. Tastes like I am biting into a fresh summer day! Great recipe for summer get-togethers. I added the diced tomatoes as I served it, and it was perfectly delicious! Tremendous recipe!