1/2 Photos of Fresh Baked Fish Spritz
Chef Sunshine's Note:
This recipe tastes fresh and succulent, plus is very healthy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2-2 lbs salmon fillets or 1 1/2-2 lbs tuna fillets
- 1/2-3/4 cup oil-based mayonnaise (canola or any oil based mayo with the flavor you like)
- 1 -3 tablespoon minced onion (depends if you like alot of onion when you are cooking)
- 1/2 teaspoon mustard powder
- 1/2 teaspoon marjoram
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- fresh ground pepper, for taste
- paprika (optional)
- diced tomato, add after dish has baked (optional)
- 1Place fish in oiled baking dish.
- 2Mix remaining ingredients, except paprika, and spread over fish.
- 3Bake at 475 degrees for 17-20 minutes, depending on the thickness of the fish, until browned.
- 4Sprinkle with paprika.
- 5Add diced tomatoes (optional).
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fresh Baked Fish Spritz
Serving Size: 1 (134 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 316.5
- Calories from Fat 142
- Total Fat 15.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 96.3 mg
- Sodium 323.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 34.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: