Recipe by tabasco0697
Fresh corn off the cob, baked. Very similar in taste to roasted corn on the cob
- 7 corn on the cob (shucked)
- 5 tablespoons salted butter (divided)
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons sea salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Cut corn off cob. Remove any threads that remain after shucking. It's easiest to do this as you cut the corn.
- Place corn in a 13 X 9 in baking dish. Cut butter into 12 pats and place on top of corn. Season with salt and pepper. Bake for 45 minutes stirring occasionally.