Mom2 T, K, K & G's Note:
This is a simple recipe to prepare fresh baby food for your baby rather than the expensive jars. Found this on a Vegetarian website, I think. It makes 4 cubes, so I put 4 servings since I would consider this a side dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3/4 cup fruit (Should be fresh & ripe, uncooked peaches, nectarines, bananas, pears, apricots, apples)
- 1 teaspoon unsweetened fruit juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon-flavored water (1 teaspoon lemon juice to 1 cup water to prevent darkening)
- 1Remove skin and seeds from fruit.
- 2Puree ingredients in baby food mill or blender until smooth.
- 3Serve or freeze.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fresh Baby Food - Fruit
Serving Size: 1 (1 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
unsweetened fruit juice