Recipe by Wendy's Kitchen
A healthy and delicious method to serving asparagus as part of an asian meal. Use vegetarian oyster sauce for a vegan meal.
- 12-18 asparagus, trimmed
- 59.14 ml oyster sauce
- 14.79 ml light soy sauce
- 14.79 ml chinese sweet vinegar
- 4.92 ml sugar
- 4.92 ml toasted sesame seeds
Directions See How It's Made
- Leaving spears whole blanch asparagus for 1-2 minutes or you can microwave on high for 1 minute.
- In the meanwhile combine oyster, soy, vinegar and sugar in a saucepan. Bring to the boil or alternatively heat in the microwave.
- Pour over asparagus and sprinkle with sesame seeds.