Recipe by Wendy's Kitchen
A healthy and delicious method to serving asparagus as part of an asian meal. Use vegetarian oyster sauce for a vegan meal.
- 12 -18 asparagus, trimmed
- 1⁄4 cup oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon light soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon chinese sweet vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame seeds
Directions See How It's Made
- Leaving spears whole blanch asparagus for 1-2 minutes or you can microwave on high for 1 minute.
- In the meanwhile combine oyster, soy, vinegar and sugar in a saucepan. Bring to the boil or alternatively heat in the microwave.
- Pour over asparagus and sprinkle with sesame seeds.