Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Courtesy: California Fresh Apricot Council and I thought it looked too good not to post for safekeeping. Anything with apricots catches my eye!
- 2 cups sliced fresh apricots
- 2 cups diced cooked chicken
- 1 cup sliced cucumber, peeled and seeded if necessary
- 1 cup bean sprouts, rinsed
- 1⁄4 cup rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili oil
- 12 -16 ounces leafy salad greens
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped peanuts
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
- In a large bowl, combine apricots and next 3 ingredients; set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine vinegar, cilantro, and sugar; whisk in oils.
- Toss salad with vinaigrette and arrange on plates that have been lined with salad greens.
- Sprinkle with peanuts and garnish with lime wedges.