Recipe by Mims & Squims
Wonderful mix of fruits makes for a healthier dessert. Great with whipped topping!
- 907.18 g apricots, halved & pitted (should be firm)
- 8 almonds (whole)
- 236.59 ml packed light brown sugar
- 29.58 ml fresh lemon zest
- 354.88 ml raspberries
- 177.44 ml blackberry
- 177.44 ml blueberries
- 29.58 ml fresh lemon juice
- 236.59 ml whole wheat flour
- 177.44 ml rolled oats (not instant!)
- 9.85 ml ground cinnamon
- 1.23 ml sea salt
- 147.89 ml light margarine
Directions See How It's Made
- Adjust oven rack to lowest third of oven and preheat to 375°F.
- Place apricots in shallow 2 qt baking dish.
- Place almonds in food processor and add 1/4 c brown sugar. Grind until fine. Add lemon zest and grind 5-10 seconds more.
- Sprinkle sugar/almond mixture over apricots & toss to coat.
- Add berries to topt of apricots and drizzle with lemon juice.
- Place flour, oats, cinnamon, salt, and 3/4 c brown sugar in food processor. Process 10-20 seconds.
- Add margarine and process until crumbly. Sprinkle over fruit.
- Bake 55 minutes until top is golden brown and filling bubbles.
- Cook & serve.