1 hr 25 mins
Mims & Squims's Note:
Wonderful mix of fruits makes for a healthier dessert. Great with whipped topping!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 lbs apricots, halved & pitted (should be firm)
- 8 almonds (whole)
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon zest
- 1 1/2 cups raspberries
- 3/4 cup blackberry
- 3/4 cup blueberries
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 3/4 cup rolled oats (not instant!)
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 10 tablespoons light margarine
- 1Adjust oven rack to lowest third of oven and preheat to 375°F.
- 2Place apricots in shallow 2 qt baking dish.
- 3Place almonds in food processor and add 1/4 c brown sugar. Grind until fine. Add lemon zest and grind 5-10 seconds more.
- 4Sprinkle sugar/almond mixture over apricots & toss to coat.
- 5Add berries to topt of apricots and drizzle with lemon juice.
- 6Place flour, oats, cinnamon, salt, and 3/4 c brown sugar in food processor. Process 10-20 seconds.
- 7Add margarine and process until crumbly. Sprinkle over fruit.
- 8Bake 55 minutes until top is golden brown and filling bubbles.
- 9Cook & serve.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fresh Apricot Berry Crumble
Serving Size: 1 (221 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 275.4
- Calories from Fat 20
- Total Fat 2.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 91.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 62.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.0 g
- Sugars 40.4 g
- Protein 5.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: