Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 55 mins
Wonderful mix of fruits makes for a healthier dessert. Great with whipped topping!
Make and share this Fresh Apricot Berry Crumble recipe from Food.com.
- 2 lbs apricots, halved & pitted (should be firm)
- 8 almonds (whole)
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon zest
- 1 1⁄2 cups raspberries
- 3⁄4 cup blackberry
- 3⁄4 cup blueberries
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 3⁄4 cup rolled oats (not instant!)
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sea salt
- 10 tablespoons light margarine
- Adjust oven rack to lowest third of oven and preheat to 375°F.
- Place apricots in shallow 2 qt baking dish.
- Place almonds in food processor and add 1/4 c brown sugar. Grind until fine. Add lemon zest and grind 5-10 seconds more.
- Sprinkle sugar/almond mixture over apricots & toss to coat.
- Add berries to topt of apricots and drizzle with lemon juice.
- Place flour, oats, cinnamon, salt, and 3/4 c brown sugar in food processor. Process 10-20 seconds.
- Add margarine and process until crumbly. Sprinkle over fruit.
- Bake 55 minutes until top is golden brown and filling bubbles.
- Cook & serve.