- 2 tart apples
- 2 limes, juice of
- 1 fresh jalapeno
- 1 fresh anaheim chili
- 1⁄2 medium onion, minced
- 1⁄4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1⁄2 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 tablespoons grated fresh ginger
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Wash and cut the apples and remove the cores, leaving the skin intact.
- Cut the apples into 1/4" cubes.
- Toss the apple piece with the lime juice and set aside.
- Cut the chiles in half lengthwise and remove the seeds and white ribs.
- Slice them in thin slices.
- Add to the apples.
- Add the onion, cilantro, walnuts, ginger and salt and mix thoroughly.