Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 4 hrs
In ‘ The Southern Slow Cooker Bible’ by Tammy Algood
Make and share this Fresh Apple Pork Chops recipe from Food.com.
- Place the carrots in a lightly greased medium slow cooker.
- Top with the pork chops.
- In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the apple juice, vinegar, mustard, paprika, garlic salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
- Shake to emulsify and pour over the pork chops.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 2 hours.
- Add the apples, cover, and continue cooking another 2 hours; serve warm.