Prep 20 mins
Cook 4 hrs
In ‘ The Southern Slow Cooker Bible’ by Tammy Algood
- 1 (16 ounce) bag baby carrots
- 4 pork chops, 1 inch thick
- 1 1⁄2 cups apple juice
- 1⁄3 cup white wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 large apples, cored and cut in wedges
- Place the carrots in a lightly greased medium slow cooker.
- Top with the pork chops.
- In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the apple juice, vinegar, mustard, paprika, garlic salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
- Shake to emulsify and pour over the pork chops.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 2 hours.
- Add the apples, cover, and continue cooking another 2 hours; serve warm.