Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
150 Best Vegan Muffin Recipes Makes 18
Make and share this Fresh Apple Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup flour
- 1⁄2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 3 tablespoons ground flax seeds
- 1⁄3 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄3 cup granulated sugar
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1⁄2 cups chopped apples
- Preheat oven to 375.
- In large bowl, combine dry ingredients.
- In blender, process flax seed and ½ cup water until thickened and frothy. Add sugars, oil and vanilla; process until well blended and frothy.
- Add flax seed mixture to flour mixture and stir until blended. Gently fold in apples.
- Divide batter among prepared muffin tins.
- Bake 25-28 minutes or until done.