Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
- Sift together flour, salt, baking soda and spices.
- Cream sugar and butter.
- Add egg and mix well.
- Stir in half of dry ingredients.
- Add nuts, raisins, and apples.
- Mix in milk and rest of dry ingredients.
- Drop by spoonfuls on greased cookie sheets. Cookies should be placed about 2 inches apart.
- Bake at 400 degrees from 12 to 14 minutes.
These cookies were wonderful. It was a brand new recipe for me. This was a fantastic find to use up apples. My husband absolutely loved them. I will make these again. I did omit the nuts.
These are delightful little cakey, moist cookies. I omitted the clove, simply because I didn't have any, and I baked them on an a silicone mat on my baking sheet instead of greasing the pan. They turned out fantastic. Thanks for the recipe! It's a keeper!
very moist cookie with a nice balance of flavors