Prep 10 mins
Cook 50 mins
Like pineapple upside-down cake, only with apples
Make and share this Fresh Apple Cake recipe from Food.com.
- Line a 9x13" cake pan with waxed paper; spray with cooking spray.
- Peel, core, and slice apples; arrange in bottom of prepared pan.
- Mix sugar, flour and cinnamon; sprinkle over apples.
- Mix melted butter and lemon juice; drizzle over apples.
- Place dry cake mix, oil, eggs, and water in a large bowl and blend according to cake pkg.
- Turn batter into pan and spread evenly over the apples.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45-50 minutes.
- Turn out onto large serving dish or cookie sheet IMMEDIATELY; removed waxed paper.
- Can be eaten warm or cooled with whipped topping or ice cream.