Like pineapple upside-down cake, only with apples
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Line a 9x13" cake pan with waxed paper; spray with cooking spray.
- 2Peel, core, and slice apples; arrange in bottom of prepared pan.
- 3Mix sugar, flour and cinnamon; sprinkle over apples.
- 4Mix melted butter and lemon juice; drizzle over apples.
- 5Place dry cake mix, oil, eggs, and water in a large bowl and blend according to cake pkg.
- 7Turn batter into pan and spread evenly over the apples.
- 8Bake at 350 degrees for 45-50 minutes.
- 9Turn out onto large serving dish or cookie sheet IMMEDIATELY; removed waxed paper.
- 10Can be eaten warm or cooled with whipped topping or ice cream.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fresh Apple Cake
Serving Size: 1 (159 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 351.7
- Calories from Fat 129
- Total Fat 14.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 58.8 mg
- Sodium 319.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 35.7 g
- Protein 3.7 g