Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is great on a warm summer day with a cool glass of lemonade.
- 3 cups flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 apples, peeled and sliced
- 3 eggs
- Sift together the flour, sugar, salt, and soda.
- Mix apples and pecans and add to dry ingredients.
- Mix in oil and well beaten eggs.
- Thoroughly mix, then add vanilla.
- Bake in a greased and floured tube pan for 1 hour at 350°.