Prep 1 hr 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a simple and refreshing salsa. I dont know what else to say except that if you have the ingredients, I would try this recipe! (Prep time includes chill time.)
- 3 medium ripe tomatoes, diced
- 1 medium sweet onion, chopped medium fine
- 2 -3 teaspoons salt
- 1 tablespoon wine vinegar (optional)
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes (optional)
- tortilla chips
- Mix together the tomatoes, onion, and salt.
- Add vinegar and red pepper flakes.
- Taste and make necessary adjustments.
- Chill for at least one hour.
- Serve with Tortilla Chips.