Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is one of those "I feel silly posting this" sort of recipes, but I know I get inspiration from others that way, and this truly is very good. As written, this is a beautiful mix of colors and flavors, but you can definitely put in your own seasonal favorites, and it will turn out great. I like this just as it is, or else topped with plain yogurt and/or nuts. The gelatin is optional - I just put it in my fruit salads because I don't like how some of them get juicy after awhile. If this doesn't bother you, you can leave it out.
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄2 tablespoon unflavored gelatin
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 peach, chopped
- 1 nectarine, chopped
- 1 banana, sliced
- 1 cup red grapes
- 1 cup blueberries
- 2 kiwi, sliced (peeled if you want, I don't)
- 1⁄2 cup coconut
- Whisk together lemon juice, gelatin, and sugar in a large bowl.
- Add peach, nectarine, and banana; toss gently but thoroughly to coat.
- Add in the other fruit, tossing gently.
- Chill thoroughly before eating, and store in the refrigerator.