Recipe by Charishma_Ramchandani
I love fresh veggies in salad more than anything else on the table! This is one of my favourite recipes I found at Walmart! Hope you enjoy it too!!
- 2 (15 1/4 ounce) cans whole kernel corn, drained
- 2 medium fresh tomatoes, washed and chopped
- 2 medium green bell peppers, washed and chopped
- 1 small onion, peeled,washed and chopped
- 1⁄2 cup low-fat plain yogurt or 1⁄2 cup plain fat-free yogurt, beaten
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix/toss together all the ingredients in a large glass bowl (I like using the see-through type so it makes me able to admire the salad on the dinning table) Cover and chill for as little as 2 hours or as long as 24 hours!
- Serve on a bed of fresh green Iceberg lettuce and enjoy it to the fullest!