Prep 8 mins
Cook 0 mins
I just finished making this for a lunch party we are having and the results were delicious. Essentially, guac is guac, but this one really hit the spot. Hope you like it too.
- 6 ripe avocados, reserve pits for storage
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons lime juice
- 4 small tomatoes
- 1 large jalapeno
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder (I like roasted onion powder)
- Peel, mash avocados to desired consistency.
- Mix in lime juice.
- Mince the tomatoes, jalapenos, and garlic, and add to avocados.
- Add seasoning and mix well.
- Adjust seasoning to taste.
- Store in refrigerator in a tupperware-type container.
- Toss in the avocado pits to keep it from browning.