Member #610488's Note:
This recipe is similar to one from your Neighborhood Market.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 ounces thin rice noodles
- 6 tablespoons Thai sweet chili sauce (Mae Ploy brand recommended)
- 2 tablespoons Thai fish sauce (Cock brand recommended)
- 2 limes, juice of
- 2 cooked boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cucumber, sliced into ribbons
- 1 red chili, minced
- fresh cilantro leaves, minced (Garnish)
- 1Put the noodles in a large heatproof bowl and pour boiling water over them to cover. Leave to soak 6-8 minutes until tender then drain and rinse under cold running water.
- 2Whisk together the sweet chili sauce, fish sauce and lime juice in a bowl. Shred the chicken and toss with the dressing to coat.
- 3Add the noodles, cucumber and chili to the chicken mixture and combine gently. Scatter the cilantro over the mixture and serve.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fresh and Easy Thai Chicken Noodle Salad
Serving Size: 1 (231 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 323.9
- Calories from Fat 18
- Total Fat 2.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 36.5 mg
- Sodium 1186.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 57.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 4.6 g
- Protein 16.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: