Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This recipe is similar to one from your Neighborhood Market.
Make and share this Fresh and Easy Thai Chicken Noodle Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 8 ounces thin rice noodles
- 6 tablespoons Thai sweet chili sauce (Mae Ploy brand recommended)
- 2 tablespoons Thai fish sauce (Cock brand recommended)
- 2 limes, juice of
- 2 cooked boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cucumber, sliced into ribbons
- 1 red chili, minced
- fresh cilantro leaves, minced (Garnish)
- Put the noodles in a large heatproof bowl and pour boiling water over them to cover. Leave to soak 6-8 minutes until tender then drain and rinse under cold running water.
- Whisk together the sweet chili sauce, fish sauce and lime juice in a bowl. Shred the chicken and toss with the dressing to coat.
- Add the noodles, cucumber and chili to the chicken mixture and combine gently. Scatter the cilantro over the mixture and serve.