Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This recipe is similar to one from your Neighborhood Market.
Make and share this Fresh and Easy Thai Chicken Noodle Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 8 ounces thin rice noodles
- 6 tablespoons Thai sweet chili sauce (Mae Ploy brand recommended)
- 2 tablespoons Thai fish sauce (Cock brand recommended)
- 2 limes, juice of
- 2 cooked boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cucumber, sliced into ribbons
- 1 red chili, minced
- fresh cilantro leaves, minced (Garnish)
- Put the noodles in a large heatproof bowl and pour boiling water over them to cover. Leave to soak 6-8 minutes until tender then drain and rinse under cold running water.
- Whisk together the sweet chili sauce, fish sauce and lime juice in a bowl. Shred the chicken and toss with the dressing to coat.
- Add the noodles, cucumber and chili to the chicken mixture and combine gently. Scatter the cilantro over the mixture and serve.