Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
The ingredients should be very cold before putting together and serving.
Make and share this Fresh and Easy Salmon-Tomato Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 340.19 g can salmon (or cooked and cooled)
- 59.14 ml olive oil
- 14.79 ml lemon juice
- 9.85 ml Dijon mustard
- 0.25 ml garlic salt
- 0.25 ml pepper
- 3 large tomatoes
- 1 medium avocado, cubed
- For dressing, mix olive oil, lemon juice, mustard, garlic salt, and pepper in small bowl.
- Cut tomatoes in half crosswise; scoop out inner flesh and seeds, and toss out.
- In separate bowl, mix salmon and avocado. Pour on dressing and toss.
- Divide salmon mixture into 6 servings and scoop into tomato halves. Serve.