Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
The ingredients should be very cold before putting together and serving.
- 1 (12 ounce) can salmon (or cooked and cooled)
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 dash garlic salt
- 1 dash pepper
- 3 large tomatoes
- 1 medium avocado, cubed
- For dressing, mix olive oil, lemon juice, mustard, garlic salt, and pepper in small bowl.
- Cut tomatoes in half crosswise; scoop out inner flesh and seeds, and toss out.
- In separate bowl, mix salmon and avocado. Pour on dressing and toss.
- Divide salmon mixture into 6 servings and scoop into tomato halves. Serve.