Recipe by Member #610488
This vegetarian (fresh cheese ravioli) dish has been seen at a local Neighborhood Market.
- 1 (25 ounce) packagefresh cheese ravioli or 1 (25 ounce) packagefrozen chicken ravioli
- 4 small zucchini, sliced
- 2 celery ribs, sliced diagonally
- 1 (16 ounce) jar marinara sauce
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook the ravioli according to package directions and drain. Return to saucepan and keep warm.
- Place zucchini and celery in another saucepan and pour marinara sauce over vegetables. Cook and stir over medium high heat and cook for about 8 minutes, until vegetable are tender crisp.
- Spoon vegetable mix over ravioli and toss gently. Pour into serving bowl and garnish with Parmesan cheese.