Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe is similar to one at your Neighborhood Market.
- 4 tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 1⁄2 cucumber, cut into bite-sized cubes
- 1 green bell pepper (cored seeded and cut into rings or thinly sliced)
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 7 ounces feta cheese, cubed
- 3 1⁄2 pitted black olives
- salt & freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 3 teaspoons fresh oregano leaves, minced
- Arrange the tomatoes, cucumber, bell pepper and red onion in a serving dish.
- Top the salad ingredients with the feta and olives. Season well with salt and pepper and drizzle with oil and vinegar. Serve topped with the oregano.