Recipe by LizzieLou
This is a take-off from the signature salad at a local euro grill. Other favorite salad ingredients can be added as wished and use your favorite dressing. Quantities are approximate for two dinner sized salad servings These are just the key ingredients that make the salad so yummy and filling.
Top Review by *Parsley*
I loved this combination of colorful ingredients together. For the lettuce, I used torn romaine leaves. I made a simple dijon viniagrette for the dressing. I think any viniagrette would go well for this. Thanx for sharing this yummy salad!
- 1⁄2 cup cubed beet (pickled or canned)
- 2 tablespoons crumbled feta
- 1⁄2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄2 cup chickpeas or 1⁄2 cup garbanzo beans
- 2 slices crumbled bacon
- 1⁄2 tablespoon chopped red onion
- lettuce or greens