Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Make and share this Fresca Refresher recipe from Food.com.
- cracked ice
- 1 quart freshly made lemonade, chilled
- 3 (12 ounce) cans Fresca soda, chilled
- 1 lime, thinly sliced, for garnish
- Fill 8 tall glasses with cracked ice; add about ½ cup lemonade to each glass.
- Top each glass with Fresca.
- Garnish each glass with a slice of lime; serve.
This was so easy to make because this time of year I always have Crystal Light Lemonade chilling in the fridge and usually have a 2 liter Fresca right beside it! LOL. I just made 1 tall glass and now that i know how easy that is I will have it more often. This is very refreshing and NO calories, woo-hoo! Thanks ratherbeswimmin'. Made for When It's Hot Tag Game.