Recipe by Sharon123
I saw this on the cooking channel with Laura Calder, Show: French Food at Home Episode: From the French Pantry. Enjoy!
Top Review by LifeIsGood
I just love trying different popcorn recipes and am so glad I tried this. The flavors were wonderful. I loved the garlic infused butter taste. The only thing I would change is to cut down on the amount of butter. Made for ZWT8 France. Merci!
- 1⁄2 cup unsalted butter
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tablespoons grapeseed oil (or other mild oil)
- 1 cup popcorn
- herbes de provence (to taste)
- celery salt (or to taste)
- salt (to taste)
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt the butter with the garlic. Remove from the heat and allow to infuse.
- Heat the oil in a large pot and add the popcorn, tossing to coat. Cover and shake the pot over high heat until all the kernels have popped.
- Remove the garlic from the butter and pour the butter over the popcorn. Toss.
- Sprinkle with the herbes de provence, celery salt and salt, and toss again. Voila.