Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
I found this on the French's website and I am going to make it for dinner this evening, but I will be using pork chops instead of a roast. It sounds good. I will update later on the final results and the pork chop variation cooking time.
- 1 1⁄3 cups French-fried onions
- 1 teaspoon crushed rosemary
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 1⁄2 lbs pork tenderloin
- 2 tablespoons spicy brown mustard
- MIX French Fried Onions, rosemary, garlic and pepper in plastic bag. Crush with hands or rolling pin. Transfer to pie plate or waxed paper.
- BRUSH pork with mustard. Coat in seasoned onion crumbs; press firmly to adhere.
- BAKE pork on a foil-lined baking sheet at 400°F for 30 minute or until 155°F internal temperature. Let rest 10 minute before slicing.
- UPDATE: I made this with 6 boneless chops and cooked for at 400 for 30 minutes in a glass baking dish and they were PHENOMENAL!