Recipe by KGCOOK
As the name implies, this recipe came from a French's recipe. You may add extra seasoning of you choice but do that after you assemble remaining ingredients and then adjust for taste. Cooking time is based on Low cooking temp.
- 2 lbs stew beef stew meat, cubed
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 2 (12 ounce) jarsheinz beef gravy
- 1⁄4-1⁄3 cup french's classic Worcestershire sauce
- 1 lb small potato, halved
- 1 1⁄2 cups baby carrots
- 2 cups frozen peas, thawed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Season meat with salt and pepper to taste.
- Brown meat in 2 tablespoons olive oil in skillet then transfer carefully to slow cooker.
- In slow cooker stir in remaining ingredients EXCEPT peas.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 4 1/2 hours or 9 hours on LOW.
- Add peas during last 30 minutes of cooking.
- Serve stew with thick crusty bread if desired.