Recipe by Melvin'sWifey
This recipe sounds really tasty and it doesn't have a mile long list of ingredients. Found this on the back of French's brand Worcestershire sauce. There is only 30 minute marinating time, which is not included in cooking time. I've listed some extra veggie ingredients in the last step as ideas for simple additions to the salad. Feel free to use or not.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1⁄3 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄3 cup red wine vinegar
- 1⁄3 cup honey
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon honey dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 8 cups lettuce (mixed lettuce greens of your choice)
Directions See How It's Made
- Place chicken into deep dish. Combine remaining ingredients except lettuce. Pour half of the mixture over the chicken, cover and refrigerate 30 minutes. Reserve remaining chicken.
- Grill or broil chicken 15-20 minutes or until no longer pink in the center.
- Slice chicken and serve over lettuce with remaining dressing.
- Feel free to add any other veggies -- sliced red onions, scallions, mushrooms, bell pepper chunks, peanuts, sliced cucumbers, etc.