PA Cindy's Note:
My mom made this while I was growing up. It is so fast and easy but it tastes delicious. The sauce is good with noodles, rice, or potatoes. It's very versatile.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 chicken breast halves
- 1 (16 ounce) bottle French dressing
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Spray a 9X13 inch pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- 3Place chicken in pan skin side up.
- 4Pour French dressing over chicken.
- 5Bake uncovered 35-40 minutes or until juices run clear.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Frenched up Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (186 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 642.9
- Calories from Fat 517
- Total Fat 57.5 g
- Saturated Fat 8.3 g
- Cholesterol 46.4 mg
- Sodium 993.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 18.0 g
- Protein 15.9 g