1/2 Photos of Frenched Pork Chops in Apple
Chef #457852 - bggio's Note:
This is a great dinner idea as it is so easy to prepare and the flavors are simple yet very delicately balanced. The pork becomes very tender and the apple becomes like a sauce. great with rice or couscous
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven at 425°.
- 2Salt and pepper to taste the pork chops.
- 3Add 2 tablespoon olive oil in stainless steel pan heat the oil on high heat.
- 4Add the pork chop to oil and brown on each side 3 minutes.
- 5In a bowl mix completely sliced onion, the rest of the olive oil, and the rest of salt and pepper with the fresh thyme.
- 6Bring onion mixture to the parchment paper and make first layer. Add an even portion of apple on top then bring pork chop as the top layer.
- 7Raise up the ends of the parchment paper and twist top tight like the ends of candy wrapper (splash of white wine in each if wanted).
- 8Place in oven for 20-30 minutes dependent on cut of pork.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Frenched Pork Chops in Apple
Serving Size: 1 (343 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 355.8
- Calories from Fat 210
- Total Fat 23.3 g
- Saturated Fat 6.2 g
- Cholesterol 75.0 mg
- Sodium 456.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 8.7 g
- Protein 23.1 g