Recipe by cuteandbublee
For a very different perfectly scrumptious meal. Intended to serve 5, but me and hubby gobbled it up. We are addicts to the stuff.
- 5 beef bouillon cubes
- 1 large white onion (about 2.5 cups)
- 5 cups water
- 1 pillsbury crusty French bread dough (or day old french bread from the market)
- 6 ounces mozzarella cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Sauté onions in a little EVOO till caramelized (works amazing without this step if you are in a rush).
- Add in water and bouillon
- If using dough put in oven
- Cook soup 20 minutes.
- Add into oven proof bowls or a 8x8 Pyrex dish (I use the Pyrex dish).
- Take cooked bread, slice it and melt cheese on top in broiler. Top each dish with a slice of cheesy bread and sprinkle a bit of cheese in each dish or Pyrex dish; enjoy.