1/3 Photos of French Yogurt Cake
This recipe was given to me by a French foreign exchange student. It is very simple and very delicious. For the fruit, I usually use 1 banana, 1 diced and peeled apple, and some quartered strawberries, or some blueberries. You can use any combination you like.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix together the yogurt and sugar.
- 2Combine the baking powder and flour and add slowly to yogurt mixture.
- 3Add in the eggs, oil, vanilla, and rose water.
- 4Fold the fruit into the batter.
- 5Bake at 300 degrees in a floured cake pan 9x13 inches. Bake for 45-55 min or until golden brown on top.
- 6Bon Appetite!
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for French Yogurt Cake
Serving Size: 1 (45 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 131.7
- Calories from Fat 33
- Total Fat 3.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 20.1 mg
- Sodium 49.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 15.6 g
- Protein 2.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: