Recipe by Sugar
Want a change of pace from the usual. Try out this delicious breakfast recipe. French Waffles with strawberries. Out of this world! This recipe goes great with any breakfast sausage. You can also use other fruit toppings like blueberries or what ever you prefer. Try it...you'll like it!
- 3 waffles (any flavor)
- 4 large eggs
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 container frozen, sweetened strawberry
- butter or margarine (for frying)
Directions See How It's Made
- Defrost frozen,sweetened strawberries the night before making french waffles.
- In medium size bowl,mix together eggs and milk.
- Melt butter or margarine in large skillet.
- Dip waffles one at a time in egg mixture.
- Coating well.
- Cook waffles about 3 minutes each side or until golden.
- In a small or medium saucepan,heat up sweetened strawberries.
- Top each waffle with butter or margarine pats.
- Pour hot strawberry topping on top of waffles.
- Eat and enjoy!