Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a cold salad that is great to serve with any main coarse that has meat....very refreshing from the norm.
- 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen mixed vegetables, cooked and rinsed and drained
- 1 granny smith apple, peeled and diced small
- 2 dill pickles, diced small
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- 1 lemon, juice of
- cook and drain and rinse veggies -- set aside.
- Peel and core apple and dice into small bits.set aside.
- Dice dill pickles small.
- In a bowl add all of the above and stir gently.
- Add sour cream and Mayo and sugar -- stir gently to marry all the flavors -- chill or serve immediately.