This is a cold salad that is great to serve with any main coarse that has meat....very refreshing from the norm.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1cook and drain and rinse veggies -- set aside.
- 2Peel and core apple and dice into small bits.set aside.
- 3Dice dill pickles small.
- 4In a bowl add all of the above and stir gently.
- 5Add sour cream and Mayo and sugar -- stir gently to marry all the flavors -- chill or serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for French Vegetable Salad
Serving Size: 1 (162 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 284.8
- Calories from Fat 149
- Total Fat 16.6 g
- Saturated Fat 5.3 g
- Cholesterol 20.2 mg
- Sodium 699.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.2 g
- Sugars 7.4 g
- Protein 5.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: