Prep 20 mins
Cook 3 hrs
This recipe came from a "Family Circle" magazine, 2005. I love tiramisu and this is an excellent version! Recipe has been modified for posting purposes.
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 1⁄2 cups cold milk
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant vanilla flavor pudding and pie filling, 4-serving size
- 2 (3 ounce) packages ladyfingers, split
- 1⁄3 cup brewed coffee, cooled
- 2 cups thawed french vanilla cool whip
- 1 semi-sweet chocolate baking square, grated
- Beat cream cheese in large bowl with mixer on medium speed until creamy.
- Slowly add milk, beating well after each addition.
- Add dry pudding mix; beat on low speed until well blended.
- Dust cut sides of ladyfingers with coffee; place half of the ladyfingers on the bottom and up side of 1 ½ quart serving bowl.
- Top with layers of half each of the pudding mixture, whipped topping, and grated chocolate; cover with remaining ladyfingers.
- Repeat layers of pudding mixture, whipped topping, and grated chocolate.
- Refrigerate 3 hours.
Wow! This was great! I was looking for something that was easy and different. This definitely hit it! My family loved it. We will definitely be making it again! Thanks!
suprised my hubby with this tonight made it low fat cream cheese and sugarfree pudding and low fat coolwhip he truly enjoyed it then i told him it was low fat