Recipe by SouthernBell2627
This recipe came from a "Family Circle" magazine, 2005. I love tiramisu and this is an excellent version! Recipe has been modified for posting purposes.
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 1⁄2 cups cold milk
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant vanilla flavor pudding and pie filling, 4-serving size
- 2 (3 ounce) packages ladyfingers, split
- 1⁄3 cup brewed coffee, cooled
- 2 cups thawed french vanilla cool whip
- 1 semi-sweet chocolate baking square, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat cream cheese in large bowl with mixer on medium speed until creamy.
- Slowly add milk, beating well after each addition.
- Add dry pudding mix; beat on low speed until well blended.
- Dust cut sides of ladyfingers with coffee; place half of the ladyfingers on the bottom and up side of 1 ½ quart serving bowl.
- Top with layers of half each of the pudding mixture, whipped topping, and grated chocolate; cover with remaining ladyfingers.
- Repeat layers of pudding mixture, whipped topping, and grated chocolate.
- Refrigerate 3 hours.