Recipe by TxBluebonnet
When my daughter changed jobs she couldn't get her favorite "coffee" since there wasn't a nearby 7-11. After hearing her description of her customized mixture, I decided to make up one just for her.
- 1 cup powdered milk
- 1⁄2 cup powdered coffee creamer
- 1⁄3 cup granulated sugar
- 1⁄3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1⁄4 cup French vanilla instant pudding
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all ingredients together whisking until smooth. Transfer the mixture to a pretty jar, resealable container, or a zip lock bag. Store on the pantry shelf. This makes a good gift.
- To serve, spoon 2-3 heaping tablespoons into a coffee mug, add fresh brewed coffee and stir to blend.
- If you wish, you may add 1/3 cup instant coffee granules to the mixture and then just mix with very hot water.