Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
When my daughter changed jobs she couldn't get her favorite "coffee" since there wasn't a nearby 7-11. After hearing her description of her customized mixture, I decided to make up one just for her.
- 1 cup powdered milk
- 1⁄2 cup powdered coffee creamer
- 1⁄3 cup granulated sugar
- 1⁄3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1⁄4 cup French vanilla instant pudding
- Mix all ingredients together whisking until smooth. Transfer the mixture to a pretty jar, resealable container, or a zip lock bag. Store on the pantry shelf. This makes a good gift.
- To serve, spoon 2-3 heaping tablespoons into a coffee mug, add fresh brewed coffee and stir to blend.
- If you wish, you may add 1/3 cup instant coffee granules to the mixture and then just mix with very hot water.
This was pretty good. Not to sweet. Thanks TxBluebonnet. Bullwinkle.
The cocoa is the most pronounced flavor in this mix. For my taste, it was too bitter. The French vanilla flavor did not come through. I think it is a good starting point for this recipe but for my tastes, more sugar would have to be added to get that coffee house flavor.