Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Fast, simple and yummy says it all
- 3⁄4 cup hot water
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee granules
- 1⁄4 cup liquid French vanilla flavored coffee creamer or 3 tablespoons powdered French vanilla flavored coffee creamer
- 1 tablespoon chocolate syrup
- whipped cream (optional)
- Combine water and coffee granules in large mug; stir until coffee is dissolved.
- Stir in coffee creamer and chocolate syrup and top with whipped cream.
This was great for breakfast. I like it because it is so yummy and so quick to make with ingredients I always have on hand. Made for ZWT3 2007.
MMMM!!!YUMMY...This was so easy and so good. I will make this often since I have these things in my pantry all the time. Made for ZWT 07
I had some leftover Copycat French Vanilla Liquid Coffee Creamer so thought I'd give this a go for the french leg of the ZWT. I'm glad I did, this was really yummy, nice smooth flavour & simple to make. Thanks Anna, great recipe!